Our registration process for the 17-18 school year is in the works.
For parents with students returning, your process will be:
Online Registration (Online forms will be available on July 5, 2017.)
- Logon to the Parent Portal *
- In the parent portal, click on the right arrow in “Registration Forms 17-18” and complete the 3 forms listed - Authorization Sheet, Parent Medication Consent Form, and the Student Enrollment & Bus Form.
- Make sure to click the Save Form button in each form before closing
- Once you have saved each form, you will need to put a check mark in the box next to the form and click on the "Submit" button
- Pay your fees through online using your credit card or by sending a check to the building or District Office (Fees will be posted on July 5, 2017).
- Review the optional forms below, download/print and complete any applicable forms and submit to your child’s school
*If you need your Parent Portal logon information, please submit a help request here:
Walk In Registration **
The District Office and Dixon High School will be open for walk-in registration on Friday, July 28 from 7:30am to 6:00 p.m. and again on Monday, July 31st from 7:30 a.m.to 6:00 p.m.
Beginning Tuesday, August 1st, you may register at your child’s school during normal school hours, from 7:30am to 3:30pm.
**Incoming Kindergarteners and students new to the district must register in person.
Note - Internet Acceptable Use Policy is now part of the Student Handbook
Additional health forms can be found on our website under the "District" tab, and go to "Health Services".
- Student Fees 17-18
- Fee Waiver Application
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Free and Reduced Guidelines
Pests and Asbestos