Our registration process for the 17-18 school year is in the works.
For parents with students returning, your process will be:
Online Registration (Online forms will be available on July 5, 2017.)
- Logon to the Parent Portal *
- In the parent portal, click on the right arrow in “Registration Forms 17-18” and complete the 3 forms listed - Authorization Sheet, Parent Medication Consent Form, and the Student Enrollment & Bus Form.
- Make sure to click the Save Form button in each form before closing
- Once you have saved each form, you will need to put a check mark in the box next to the form and click on the "Submit" button
- Pay your fees through online using your credit card or by sending a check to the building or District Office
- Review the optional forms below, download/print and complete any applicable forms and submit to your child’s school
*If you need your Parent Portal logon information, please submit a help request here:
Walk In Registration **
The District Office and Dixon High School will be open for walk-in registration on Friday, July 28 from 7:30am to 6:00 p.m. and again on Monday, July 31st from 7:30 a.m.to 6:00 p.m.
Beginning Tuesday, August 1st, you may register at your child’s school during normal school hours, from 7:30am to 3:30pm.
**Incoming Kindergarteners and students new to the district must register in person.
Note - Internet Acceptable Use Policy is now part of the Student Handbook
Additional health forms can be found on our website under the "District" tab, and go to "Health Services".
Pests and Asbestos