Daily Announcements from Reagan Middle School
Monday, May 21, 2018
Today is the last day for RMS! Dismissal is at 11:30. Have a fantastic summer!
- 6th and 7th grade promotion band members need to report to the DHS gym at 6:00 p.m. tonight with your instrument and music. Wear dress up clothes. You will be finished around 7:00 p.m.
- Congratulations to the track athletes who went to STATE this past weekend! Alek Fulton placed 3rd in state for the High Jump! Nice job Alek and all RMS athletes!
- Family Video has given RMS a stack of FREE movie certificates for students who have earned a final A with their grades! Pick up in the main office any time today and all summer long!
- 2017-18 RMS end of year Awards Assembly – Mon., May 21st, this is an 11:30 dismissal day. 6th grade @8am in RMS gym, 8th grade @9am in Madison gym, 7th grade @10am in RMS gym.
- Walk-in 2018-19 DPS registration for any parents who need some help with the on-line process or any new families will be Fri., July 27 and Mon., July 30 from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Central Office. DHS staff will be at Central Office those days and times as well.
- CHOIR PARENTS: your student received a very detailed note about the graduation on May 21st. Email Mrs. Ewers if you have any questions.
- DPS parents – please see the attachment regarding 2018-19 registration! Some items need to be taken care of NOW!
- 8th grade promotion is on Monday, May 21st, at DHS gymnasium, 6:30 pm (students should be there 6:00-6:10 pm to check in and get lined up). 8th grade dance will follow promotion ceremony (in RMS cafeteria) and go until 10:00 pm. Drop students off for the dance at door #6. Please pick up your student in the area of door #16 (back of building).
- Parents/visitors to RMS/Madison School – please remember that a driver’s license is expected to be supplied and scanned upon your entrance to visit either school. This is a safety precaution expectation for our district as well as the Dixon Police Department to help keep our students and staff safe.
Student Council – @ 7:10am – room 139
Builder’s Club – Wed., @ 7:10 - room 139
Royal Review – every Wed. @ 2:15-3:00 room #139
Early Act Club – @ 2:20-:300 room #128
Yearbook Committee –
Birthday Club – Every Friday @ 2:15-3:00 in room #119
CHOIR REHERSAL~7/8th Grade meets every day(starting 1-16-18) - 10:54-11:24 (before lunch)
6th Grade meets every T/W/Th (starting 1/16/18), from 10:54-11:24 (before lunch)
Glee Choir meets – Mondays starting Feb. 12th – 2:30-3:30pm