Daily Announcements from Reagan Middle School
Friday, Jan. 19, 2017
- Last night was a fun and exciting contest between Ronnie the Reagan Royal and Corn Cob Carl’s 2nd cousin Asparagus Andy! It was a great match but Asparagus Andy overpowered Ronnie for the win. Challenge Carl again Ronnie….we believe in you!
- ONSITE DENTAL will be at RMS Thurs., Feb. 22nd. Eligible students may receive an exam, cleaning, fluoride treatment, sealants and dental education at NO COST. Forms will be sent home or visit www.onsite-dental-services.com for more information. Forms need to be returned ASAP!
- 8th grade parents - The initial 8th Grade Promotion Dance Parent Planning meeting will be held at 6:00pm on Mon., Feb. 26th in the RMS cafeteria. If you are interested in helping with planning the dance and/or chaperoning, please plan on attending.
- 8th grade parents – please see the attachment regarding your student’s DPS email account. All students will receive a copy to bring home and it will need to be read, signed and returned by Fri., Jan. 26th. Students be sure to get those slips back ASAP!
- The Seussical performances are tonight and Sat., Jan. 20th. Tickets are purchased at the performances.
- RMS 1st Semester Awards Assembly – Wed., Jan. 31st. 6th grade @ 8:00, 7th grade @ 9:00, 8th grade @ 10:00 all in the RMS gym. Please enter thru door #8. Parking is available in the fenced in lot, over by door #8!
- Parents/visitors to RMS/Madison School – please remember that a driver’s license is expected to be supplied and scanned upon your entrance to visit either school. This is a safety precaution expectation for our district as well as the Dixon Police Department to help keep our students and staff safe.
- Homework Club runs from 2:15-3:00. Homework Club will NOT be held on ½ days or early release days. Please stop in or call your counselor to get signed up! Students in Homework Club need to arrange a ride for pick up at 3:00 at door #1. Mrs. Mills will run Homework Club again this year and is a great asset in assisting students with understanding/finishing work and general student organization!
- Parents – if you have any medical concerns for your child please stop in to speak to Nurse Pierce!
Student Council – Wed., Jan. 31 Feb. 14, 28 7:10am – room 139
Builder’s Club – Wed., Jan. 24 Feb 7, 21 @ 7:10 - room 139
Royal Review – every Wed. @ 2:15-3:00 room #139
Early Act Club – @ 2:20-:300 room #128
Yearbook Committee –
Birthday Club – Fri., Jan. 12, 19, 26 2:15-3:00 in room #119
CHOIR REHERSAL~7/8th Grade meets every day(starting 1-16-18) - 10:54-11:24 (before lunch)
6th Grade meets every T/W/Th (starting 1/16/18), from 10:54-11:24 (before lunch)