Return to Learn Plan for K-5 was approved by the
Board of Education on October 7, 2020.
Students will return to 4 days per week.
- K-5 students will be in attendance 4 days per week – Monday through Thursday.
- Friday will remain a remote day for all students.
- School hours will remain 7:45 a.m. until 1 p.m., Monday through Thursday, to allow for teachers to connect with their remote learner.
- We will make every effort to keep students with their current teacher, but there may be instances that students will have to be moved to another teacher.
- The 2-day option (Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday) will no longer be available. Families would have to choose to be either remote or on-site 4 attendance days plus 1 remote day.
- Extended Learning Plan links:
Madison - https://5il.co/lvyo
If you are changing your students learning plan you will need to complete the form on our website by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, October 9th. A form needs to be filled out for each student who’s making a change. If your student is currently on-site for 2 days a week and will be coming four days, you do not need to complete a form. If your student is currently remote only and continuing remote only you will not need to compete a form.
If you are moving from remote only to on-site instruction, and are eligible for bus transportation, please complete the online bus transportation form and turn it into your child’s school.
Please contact your building principal with specific questions.