March 6, 2021
We are excited and cannot wait to see additional students at RMS and DHS return Monday, March 8th for 4 day in-person learning. Here are a few reminders for students and parents ahead of Monday’s return.
- Students will be in attendance Monday through Thursday from 7:45 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- Students will be provided lunch prior to the 1:00 p.m. dismissal.
- Fridays will be utilized for on-site support and instruction for students who are failing or need extra support/instruction.
- Friday’s onsite instruction will be from 7:45 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
- Students who are bus eligible will be transported to and from school on Friday.
- Students who are full remote learning will attend online Monday through Friday.
- Teachers will work with full remote learners after 1:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and on Friday after 11 a.m. The continued early dismissal allows teachers the ability to assist full remote learners once onsite students are dismissed.
To continue supporting our healthy environment, the following mitigations are in place in all buildings.
- Parents need to complete the Daily Reporting Form for each child attending onsite. These forms are interactive and are found on the front page of our website.
- Students will be temperature checked prior to entering the building.
- Rapid Covid testing is available for students who become symptomatic at school. Parent permission must be given prior to the administration of a Rapid Covid Test.
- Masks are required for anyone onsite.
- Cleaning and sanitizing protocols are in place and being administered throughout the day.
- Employees who elected to receive the Covid vaccine have received their second vaccine.
- Students are socially distanced during lunch time since masks will be off to eat.
We will continue to offer Grab and Go meal pick-up on Monday and Wednesday for remote learners.
If you have any questions, please contact the school at the following number.
RMS: (815) 253-4966
DHS: (815) 453-4966